Features and Pricing
With the benefits above, our service fees schedule per order (one order
can have more than one item) is as below:
Fees Per Order is
(There is a Paypal fees via Paypal / Credit Card)
Note: Service fees is charged based on goods price + China Local Shipping
Charges, excluding International Shipping Charges
International Shipping Fees Schedule (Effective on 14th Aug 2018)
GDEX & POS LAJU (WEST MALAYSIA ONLY) Shipping Fees
OVERSEA Shipping Fees
**Note: From 11/3/2019, if the shipment is over 25 kg or volumetric ≧1.2cm3, there will be extra charge of RMB 200.**
: Physical dimensions (width X length X height) in cm / 6000, when the
volume exceeds your goods weight,
volumetric weight will be used to calculate Air Freight Charges
(only on Air Freight). The volumetric weight as photo below:
- Pricing Unit: Air Freight = 1kg (rounded up); Sea Freight = 0.1m3 (rounded
- Normal Rate: This is the normal delivery rate for normal goods class.
- Slow Freight Rate: This is the normal delivery rate for all goods class and it's calculate based on Volumetric Weight.
- Sensitive Rate: This rate applies to sensitive goods class. By using this
rate, the chance of being taxed is reduced. If the item is taxed, your
tax payable could be covered up to 50%. (on a case-by-case basis). If you
want to know more about it, please visit:
Once your shipment has shipped, please track your shipment according the tracking number you have received. Please visit FAQ on the Shipment to learn how to track your shipment.
- Once your shipment has been packed, then no more re-pack or separate into two shipments.
- Please kindly update your shipping payment through e-mail and shipping tracking number will be provided after 7pm.
- To be informed that the notification of the shipping fees has already deducted the prepaid of first Kg shipping fees (RMB 23).